Couples therapy and individual psychotherapy to guide you into a more connected, meaningful, and enjoyable life.
Chances are you probably feel a little lost right now. You’re struggling. Your marriage is faltering. You may be wondering where exactly to get help and if anyone can even help you.
It takes a lot to get to this place. Sometimes years of arguing. Threats of divorce. Feeling stuck in a career but you’re afraid to make the leap out. Grief that won’t go away. You know there’s a way out, a lifeboat, but someone has to bring it to you and maybe there hasn’t been a soul in sight. You need help.
If you’re experiencing
- Doubts about your relationship
- The same argument over and over again
- An inability to understand your partner
- Anxiety, depression, or other mood changes or challenges
- Struggles with your teen
- Challenges with your blended or mixed family
- Relationship patterns that keep appearing
… and you’re tired of struggling, you need help.
Psychotherapy is the best, most effective way of dealing with the myriad of life challenges we face over time. Psychotherapy has been found to be more effective over time than psychotropic medications for everything listed above, and more. The power of being able to sit with someone you trust, who can guide you in the right direction, is incredible, and if you’re motivated to make changes in your life the results are always positive.
For new clients I offer a free consult either by phone or in person to help you with your decision.
We’ve all been there before… waking up one day to realize we’ve been at this same spot many times before. Will you heed the call, and embark on your own personal and sacred journey?
If you want
- A marriage or partnership that works and satisfies your needs for intimacy
- A relationship that offers an understanding of how to truly relate
- Relief from the overwhelm of multiple obligations like parenting, caregiving, job stressors, etc.
- Freedom from chronic or situational anxiety or panic
- To understand and work through depression or unstable moods
- A relationship with your teen
- The ability to see your life as holding deep meaning and value
I invite you to talk with me for a free, half-hour consult. I offer this either in person or on the phone.
I see clients in Boulder and Longmont. Please call or email for more information.